Friday, September 14, 2012

Fire Nails

These nails are super easy, and perfect for fall! I love them, and I love fire too :) Sorry there aren't many pictures, hopefully it'll be super easy to do and figure out when you see how.



For this you will need a yellow/gold, orange, and red, plus any other top coat you'd like



Step 1: start with a gold or yellow base on your whole nail.


Step 2: Use your orange and paint towards the tip, but not all the way


Step 3: Use a red or two to create the bottom of your flame


I absolutely LOVE how mine turned out, by far my favorite fall mani :)

E-mail me for any requests for anything nails, hair, fashion, or just plain advice!
kysa98@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are welcome, just try not to be too harsh with me :) It's cool if you don't like something, we aren't the same. But nobody likes a hater :)