Saturday, June 30, 2012

Twisted French



  

   For this hair style, long to medium hair is best. You can try short, I'be never done it, it's hard to do on yourself. It will also be quite helpful if you know how to french braid. If you don't, hopefully you can catch on as we go along :)

Supplies you need for this are a small elastic, bobby pins, and a brush.comb. (accessories optional)


Part your hair to the side, and take a small section of hair then divide it into 3 equal parts.







Start as a normal braid, left over middle










as you braid, pick up small pieces of hair as you go along
you should end up having something similar to this
As you get to the back of your head, keep braiding, just start going sideways
keep braiding until you get to the end of your hair.  Then take a     small elastic and tie it off
lift your braid and bring it back towards the other side of your head.

Tuck the end of your braid behind another section of hair
Pin where needed (especially where your braid is tucked for security)
Add any accessories you'd like, if any!





-Kysa

(Hannah's head and hair :)















2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is SO cute! I love it, especially since I can't do my hair for the life of me!
    :) J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do my hair either Julie! :) You've probably noticed

      Delete

All opinions are welcome, just try not to be too harsh with me :) It's cool if you don't like something, we aren't the same. But nobody likes a hater :)