Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~Intro to Fashion~

Look at the title of this blog. The secret is be you. Do you think I'm kidding? Cause I'm not. So many girls strive to be someone else. Let me tell you right now, it won't work. The only way to look and feel completely beautiful is by being YOU.


First part of being you: embracing you. Let me let you in on a little secret. Fashion Secret #1: Not all clothes and not all accessories will look good on everyone. What looks awesome on your friend may look horrid on you. Don't feel bad about yourself and get all depressed. That's just how it goes.


But how does that work, exactly? What makes the difference? Two big things: your coloring and your body type. Stick with me chickies and I'll take you though how to figure out your season and body type, how to pick out what colors work for you, and what clothes flatter you best.


Until next time <3


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are welcome, just try not to be too harsh with me :) It's cool if you don't like something, we aren't the same. But nobody likes a hater :)