Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOOOooooh LOOK!

I am terribly sorry for leaving you guys for so long, unlike Hannah, I do not have a good excuse. Besides my birthday and being to talk to Q (if you know me you will know who this is;) I have just been plain lazy. Sorry :P

BUT Look at some of the cool stuff I've gotten.........


They are much cooler in real life. Shiny on left, sequins on the right. SO COOL. Best part? I got them both for a total of $14. Rue21 folks, go there.

I am in love with Dr. Pepper.... and, nail tutorial for that mani soon:) I may even do a craft involving turning aluminum cans into jewelry

Again, if you know me, you will understand how exciting this is. I have FINALLY gotten my electric bass. Isn't he handsome? :D

I promise I will post something worthwhile when I get back!




1 comment:

  1. Kysa, a can of Dr. Pepper and your guitar do not fit in with the scheme of the blog. Um, it's really weird.

    ReplyDelete

All opinions are welcome, just try not to be too harsh with me :) It's cool if you don't like something, we aren't the same. But nobody likes a hater :)